Install and watch the Every Street United app on Xbox 360
Learn how to set up and use the Every Street United app on your Xbox 360 console.
To use the Every Street United app, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 409 megabytes (MB) of available space.
Download the Every Street United app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Every Street United.
- Select Every Street United to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through and view details about the available content.
To start the Every Street United app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Every Street United.
Watch Every Street United
On your Xbox 360 console, go to Video, My Video App, and then Every Street United.
- Select PRESS START when you see the Every Street United entrance screen.
- Once you’re in the app, you can scroll down the left side of the screen to select Episodes, Players, Fan Voting, Scene Search, or Xbox Originals. You can also navigate inside any of these hubs to browse for additional content.
- Press Y to access the APP MENU if you want to switch users, view controller settings, access the Kinect Tuner, or exit Every Street United.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Every Street United app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programmes will be marked with a "restricted" icon in the Every Street United app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Install and watch the Every Street United app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?