Finding the best location for your Xbox 360 console
Place your console in a well-ventilated, uncluttered area away from other electronic devices. The console is designed to shut down if it does not have sufficient air circulation.
|Poorly ventilated||Well ventilated|
Before you move the console, be sure to turn it off.
Tips for positioning your Xbox 360 console
- Put the console in an open area with lots of ventilation. Do not put the console in an enclosed space.
- Do not stack other electronic devices on top of, underneath or against the sides of your console.
- Make sure the console and its power supply are on a hard, steady surface. Do not put the console on anything soft (such as a bed, sofa or rug).
- Position the console away from heat sources, such as ventilation openings on televisions and electronic devices. Also, keep the console away from heating vents and direct sunlight.
- Position the console away from high-vibrating sources, such as low frequency speakers, subwoofers, etc.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Finding the best location for your Xbox 360 console" issue you were reading about or a different issue?