Error 80070057 occurs when redeeming a digital code on Xbox 360
You get the following error message when you try to redeem a digital code on your Xbox 360 console:
Cannot enter digital code
Status code: 80070057
This may mean that you haven't completely filled in all your Xbox Live account information. If your account information isn't complete, you can't redeem a digital code.
To resolve this problem, enter any missing information in your account before you try again to redeem a digital code. Here's how:
- Go to My Account.
- Under Payment & Billing, click Manage Payment Options.
- If you’re prompted, sign in using your Microsoft account.
- Check the information associated with your payment options. Fill in any missing information.
- Return to My Account.
- Under Payment & Billing, click Billing Contact Information. Fill in any missing information, and then click Save.
- Try to redeem your digital code again.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 80070057 occurs when redeeming a digital code on Xbox 360 " issue you were reading about or a different issue?