Adjust Narrator options on Xbox One
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select System > Settings.
- Select Ease of Access > Narrator, and then select Narrator on.
- Choose Narrator options, and then do any of the following:
- Choose a voice.
- Use the slider to adjust the volume.
- Use the slider to adjust the speed.
- Use the slider to adjust the pitch.
- Allow content to be read aloud when your Xbox is idle.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.