Error PBR41080 occurs when you try to purchase a subscription from your Xbox One console
You see the following error and message when you try to purchase a new subscription from your Xbox One console:
If you want to change the way you pay for your subscription, you can change the payment option for your current one, rather than buying a new subscription.
This may mean that you're trying to use a new payment option to purchase a new subscription that is identical to the current subscription on your account, or your current subscription is suspended for non-payment.
To resolve this problem, update how you pay for your subscription:
- In a browser, go to My Account.
- If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
Note You may be prompted to enter a security code to access your account.
- Select Services & subscriptions.
- If you have a past-due balance for your subscription, select Pay Now under Next charge, and then follow the steps to update your payment option.
- If you don't see a Pay Now option under Next charge, select Change how you pay under Pay with, and then follow the steps to update your payment option.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error PBR41080 occurs when you try to purchase a subscription from your Xbox One console" issue you were reading about or a different issue?