Error 87e105dc occurs
This may mean there's a problem with Xbox Live, or that your console has encountered an unexpected error.
- Check the status of the Xbox Live services below. If there’s an alert, wait a while and then try again.
- Power cycle the console: On your controller, press and hold the Xbox button for 3 seconds. From the on-screen menu, select Turn Off Console, and then press the A button . Turn your console back on.
- If you’re trying to use a game or app, uninstall and reinstall it.
- Try clearing your cache. See How to clear the cache on Xbox 360.
- As a last resort, you could try resetting your Xbox. This reinstalls the console’s operating system. Depending on your network, it could take a while.
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, then go to Settings > System and press A .
- Select Console settings > System info. Write down the serial number, and then return to the System settings screen.
- Select Storage. Highlight the hard drive and then press A . Select Format, and then select Yes. Now enter the serial number that you’d copied. Press Start to begin the reset process.