View your Xbox Live download history on your computer or Xbox 360 console
You can view a list of what you've downloaded from Xbox Live on your Xbox 360 console or your computer. You can also choose to download an item again (if needed) for no additional charge.
On your Xbox 360 console
- Sign in to Xbox Live using the gamertag that you used when you originally purchased the content.
- Go to Settings and select Account.
Xbox 360 settings
- Select Download History.
- Browse your download history. If you want to download something again, select the item and then select Download Again.
Note If you want to see the charges on your Xbox Live account, see Check your Xbox Live billing and purchase history.
On your computer
- To see your purchase history, go to Purchase History and sign in with your Microsoft account (email address and password).
- Browse your purchase history. If you want to download something again, click Add to queue. This adds the item to your console’s download queue.
- Turn on your console and connect to Xbox Live. The items will begin downloading.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "View your Xbox Live download history on your computer or Xbox 360 console" issue you were reading about or a different issue?