Error 8007139f occurs when you play downloaded content on Xbox 360
You see the following error and message when you try to play downloaded content on your Xbox 360 console.
Can't find the content.
Status code: 8007139f
This means that the content couldn’t be found on your console. This can occur if the content is missing or corrupted.
To work around this issue, download the content again. To do this, follow these steps:
- Go to settings and select System.
- Select Storage, and then select the storage device where the content is stored.
- Select Rights Database.
- Select Delete, and then select Yes.
- Select settings and then Account.
- Select Download History.
- In your Xbox Music and Video Purchase History, select the content that you want and then select Download Again.
- Try to play the content again.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 8007139f occurs when you play downloaded content on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?