Create your own tournaments
|Video: Create a tournament. See how to create your own Xbox Live tournaments from the guide or a club.|
Note This video is available in English only.
There are several ways to create a tournament.
From the guide
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Multiplayer > Tournaments, then select Create tournament.
- Choose a game, then customize your tournament—name, start time, club, and other details.
- When you’re done customizing, select Create tournament. Your tournament will appear in the club you selected or in the Tournaments section of game hub. You can also find tournaments you’ve created in the Multiplayer section of the guide.
From a game hub
- Choose a game that’s compatible with tournaments, then press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Go to game hub, and then select the Multiplayer tab.
- Choose Community tournaments, and then select Create tournament.
From your club
To create a tournament in a club, you’ll first need to own a club or be an admin of one. If you don’t have a club, create one—it only takes a few minutes. Press the Xbox button to open the guide, select People > Clubs > Explore all clubs, then select Create a club.
From the Xbox app
Open the Xbox app on your Windows 10 device, sign in, and go to your club to create a tournament.
If you need help finding players for your tournament:
- Use Looking for Group. Before you post for players, include the club name and tournament details in the description.
- Share your tournament. In the details page of your tournament, select Share.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Create your own tournaments" issue you were reading about or a different issue?