Update payment info to continue your Xbox subscription
If we’re unable to charge payments to your credit card, you won’t be able to use your Xbox subscription until the card is updated or a different payment method is added. If you purchased other Microsoft services with the same credit card, those services may also be affected.
To help prevent additional service interruptions, please update your payment info. You can do this online or on your Xbox One console.
Update payment info online
- Sign in to the Services & subscriptions page with your Microsoft account.
- Locate the suspended subscription in the list.
- Select the blue question mark under Status, and then select the Pay now link and follow the instructions.
Update payment info on your Xbox One console
- Select Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
- Locate the suspended subscription and then select it.
- Under Payment and billing, select Pay now.
- Choose how you want to pay and follow the instructions.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Update payment info to continue your Xbox subscription" issue you were reading about or a different issue?