Troubleshoot Demand 5 on Xbox 360
Demand 5 content is not playing smoothly.
Try the solutions in Improve Xbox Live speed.
The Demand 5 app is not responding.
Try deleting and re-downloading the Demand 5 app.
To delete the Demand 5 app
- On your console, go to Settings, and then select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select the location where the Demand 5 app is saved (for example, Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Select an item that refers to Demand 5, and then select Delete. Select Yes to confirm.
- Repeat with any other items referring to Demand 5.
Then, re-download the Demand 5 app.
To download the Demand 5 application
- On your console, sign in to Xbox Live.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Find and select the Demand 5 app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If you get an error message in the Demand 5 app, first check the status of the Demand 5 service. If there are no reported issues with the service, try restarting the Demand 5 app. See the following information for more detail.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Demand 5 app.
- Unable to save data file
This error occurs when you try to save the parental control PIN. Make sure that your Xbox console has a storage device available. For information on adding extra storage, see Xbox 360 storage.
- Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
This error can occur when you select a result from a search. Try to locate the item by browsing for it in the Demand 5 app. If the item is not listed, that content may no longer be available.
- The Channel 5 server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
- Wait for about a minute and then try to install or run the program again.
- Check the status of the service.
- Try the solutions at "I am experiencing slow performance when playing games on Xbox Live".
For more help
If you still experience errors in the Demand 5 app, contact Demand 5 support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot Demand 5 on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?