Error 87DE07D1 occurs when a game won't work on Xbox One
You see the following error code when you try to play a game on your Xbox One console:
This may mean one of the following:
- The game was purchased and downloaded, but you aren't signed in and connected to Xbox Live.
- The game was purchased and downloaded by another family member, and that person is not signed in to the console.
- The game disc is not in the console.
Note Installing from a disc does not apply to the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, which doesn’t include an optical disc drive.
To resolve this issue, use the appropriate resolution below.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: The game was downloaded by another family member
If the game is licensed to another family member, do one of the following:
- Have the family member who purchased the game sign in to the Xbox One console.
- Set the Xbox One as the home console for the user who purchased the game. To do this, see How to designate an Xbox One console as your home Xbox.
Solution 3: The game is disc-based
Insert the game disc into your Xbox One console.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 87DE07D1 occurs when a game won't work on Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?