Link a Mixer account to your Microsoft account
When you start a broadcast for the first time on your Xbox console or the Game bar on Windows 10 PC, we'll automatically create a Mixer account for you. If you already have a Mixer account that you want to use instead, there are a few things you'll need to do.
First, if you've started a Mixer broadcast using Xbox or the Game bar, you must unlink your Microsoft account from the new Mixer account that we created for you.
- Go to mixer.com.
- Do either of the following:
- If you're visiting the website for the first time, select Sign up > Microsoft.
- If you've signed up on the website, select Log in > Microsoft.
- Enter your Microsoft account info (the same info you use to sign in to Xbox or the Xbox app).
- Select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, and then select Account > Unlink your Microsoft account.
Next, you must link your preferred Mixer account to your Microsoft account. (You can skip the previous unlinking steps if you haven't used Mixer broadcasting yet.)
- At mixer.com, log in with the Mixer account you want to use.
- Select the profile icon in the upper-right corner, select Account > Link your Microsoft account, and then enter your Microsoft account info.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Link a Mixer account to your Microsoft account" issue you were reading about or a different issue?