8tracks app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
If the 8tracks app isn’t functioning smoothly on your console, you may be experiencing a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The 8tracks app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to “8tracks.”
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the 8tracks app and then select it.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
You might get the following error message when you try to use the 8tracks app:
Sorry, the 8tracks server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
To resolve this error, try the following:
- Go to Service Status to make sure there are no current problems with Xbox Live or the 8tracks app.
- If there are no reported problems and you get the error again when you try to start the 8tracks app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you keep getting the error, delete and reinstall the 8tracks app.
If you continue to get the error, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "8tracks app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?