Error 80153086 occurs when you try to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription
You may see the following error code when you try to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription:
Error code: 80153086
This may mean that there's an issue with the credit card you use for your Xbox Live Gold subscription.
To resolve this problem, add a new credit card to your account, and then change the payment option linked to your subscription.
- In a browser, go to My Account.
- If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
- Select Services & subscriptions.
- In the Xbox Live section, under Paid with, select Change how you pay.
- Select Add a new way to pay, select Next, and then follow the steps to set up your credit card, debit card, or PayPal account as a new payment option.
If you keep experiencing the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 80153086 occurs when you try to renew your Xbox Live Gold subscription" issue you were reading about or a different issue?