Error 0x87DD0004 occurs when downloading content on Xbox One or PC
You get the following error code when you try to download content on the Xbox One console or PC.
This may mean that the content can’t be downloaded from Microsoft Store, or that there's an Xbox Live service issue.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: Try to redownload the content
On Xbox One:
- Go to My games & apps.
- Select Queue and then highlight the game or app you're trying to download.
- If the status shows as Queued or Paused, select the game or app and press the Menu button , and then select Resume installation.
On your PC:
- Open the Microsoft Store app.
- Select the ellipsis … in the top right corner.
- Select My Library.
- If the app says Install next to it, select that button. If it says Paused, select the Resume icon next to the download status bar
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 0x87DD0004 occurs when downloading content on Xbox One or PC" issue you were reading about or a different issue?