Set up and use the CW Network app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the CW Network app, you need the following:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 130 megabytes (MB) of available space
Download the CW Network app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for CW Network.
- Select CW Network to download and install the app. After the download completes, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalog and view details about the available content.
To start the CW Network app later, go to video, My Video Apps, and then CW Network.
Watch the CW Network app
- Go to video, My Video Apps, and then CW Network.
- From the Watch Now hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub
- Browse the newest and most popular videos
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the CW Network app will follow those settings For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the CW Network app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the CW Network app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?