Set up and use the France TV Pluzz app on Xbox 360
On this page
- To be signed into an Xbox Live account.
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space.
Download the France TV Pluzz app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the France TV Pluzz app.
- Select France TV Pluzz, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the France TV Pluzz app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then France TV Pluzz.
Watch France TV Pluzz
Go to apps, My Apps, and then France TV Pluzz.
- From the Accueil hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Navigate through any of the additional channel hubs or search by show on the Recherche hub.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control what kinds of movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the France TV Pluzz app will follow these settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the France TV Pluzz app. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to control access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the France TV Pluzz app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?