Troubleshoot the Zattoo app on Xbox 360
Zattoo app users can access up to 55 channels of German TV programming through Xbox.
On this page
To use the Zattoo app, you need the following:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 116 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
- A Zattoo account (free; paid subscriptions are also available)
Download the Zattoo app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Zattoo.
- Select Zattoo to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts.
- You'll be prompted to log in by using the user name and password for your Zattoo account. If you don't have a Zattoo account, you'll need to create one. (It's free.) To create a Zattoo account, click beenden in the lower-right corner of the screen or go to Zattoo.com. Once you've signed in to your Zattoo account, you won't be prompted to sign in again unless you sign out from within the Zattoo app.
- After you sign in, you can browse through the catalog and view details about the available content. To start the Zattoo app later, go to TV & Video, My Video Apps, and then Zattoo.
Watch the Zattoo app
- Go to TV & Video, My Video Apps, and then Zattoo. When you start the app the first time, you'll be prompted to activate the app and to associate your Zattoo account with your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live gamertag. (See "Associate or unassociate your Zattoo account with your Xbox console and gamertag," below.)
- Sign in to your Zattoo account, and then select Zattoo.
- From the Zattoo hub, you can do the following:
- Watch any of the featured content displayed in the center of the hub
- Access Mehr Kanale to search for other channels
Associate or unassociate your Zattoo account with your Xbox console and gamertag
When you start the Zattoo app for the first time, you'll be prompted to associated your Zattoo account with your Xbox 360 console and Xbox Live gamertag.
Associate your Zattoo account to your console and gamertag
- When you start app the first time, you’ll see the login screen, where you'll be prompted to enter the user name and password associated with your Zattoo account. If you don’t have a Zattoo account, you can create a new account at Zattoo.com.
- After entering the user name and password, select Login. Once you've signed in to your Zattoo account, you won't be prompted to sign in again unless you sign out from within the Zattoo app.
Unassociate your Zattoo account from your console and gamertag
- On your console, select the Einstellungen hub.
- Select Kontoverknu pfung aufheben.
- Select Konto Trennen.
Manage your Zattoo accountFor problems with your Zattoo account, send email to Zattoo@univision.com.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Zattoo app will follow those settings For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Zattoo app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot the Zattoo app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?