Demand 5 app on Xbox 360 help
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Demand 5 app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Demand 5 app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
If the Demand 5 app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings, and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Demand 5."
- Select Delete.
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to apps and then Browse apps.
- Select the Demand 5 app.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
If you get an error message in the Demand 5 app, first check the status of the Demand 5 service. If there are no reported issues with the service, try restarting the Demand 5 app. See the following information for more detail.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Demand 5 app.
- Unable to save data file
This error occurs when you try to save the parental control PIN. Make sure that your Xbox console has a storage device available. For information on adding extra storage, see Xbox 360 storage.
- Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
This error can occur when you select a result from a search. Try to locate the item by browsing for it in the Demand 5 app. If the item is not listed, that content may no longer be available.
- The Channel 5 server is not available at this time. Please try again later.
- Wait for about a minute and then try to install or run the program again.
- Check the status of the service.
- Try the solutions at "I am experiencing slow performance when playing games on Xbox Live".
For more help
If you still experience errors in the Demand 5 app, contact Demand 5 support through www.channel5.com/help.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Demand 5 app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?