Set up the IGN app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch IGN on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Download the IGN app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for IGN.
- Select IGN to download and install the app.
- Once downloaded, you can launch the app and view details about available content.
To start IGN later, go to Video, My Video Apps, and then IGN.
Go to video, my video apps, and then IGN.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center.
- Navigate to previews, reviews, guides, shows, or settings.
- View the most popular releases or IGN Live content on the IGN service.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched, IGN content follows these settings. For example, if you restrict access to explicit programming on your console, those programs will appear in the IGN app with a "restricted video" icon. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to movies and TV shows using a pass code, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the IGN app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?