Crackle app help for Xbox 360
Questions about Crackle?
Crackle app errors
You might get the following error message when you install or run the Crackle application:
Sorry, the Crackle service isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to xbox.com/status
If you get this message, try the following:
- Wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to install or run the program again.
- Check the status of the Crackle service at the top of this page.
- If you keep getting this error, you might need to troubleshoot your network connection. For help, see Issues with connection speed or disconnects.
Sorry, the item you’re interested in is no longer available.
You’ll see this error when your search result is no longer available on Crackle. You’ll have to browse the video catalog to choose another movie, or you can do another search for a different movie.
The Crackle app does not respond
If the Crackle app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall the Crackle app:
- From Xbox Home, go to Settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to Crackle.
- Select Delete.
- Return to Xbox Home.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Select Crackle to download and install the app.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Crackle app help for Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?