Set up and use the MBC On Demand app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the MBC On Demand app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 120 megabytes of available space
Download the MBC On Demand app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for and select MBC On Demand to download and install the app.
To start the MBC On Demand app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then MBC On Demand.
Watch MBC On Demand
- Go to apps, My Apps, and then MBC On Demand.
- From the Main hub, you can:
- Watch any of the programs displayed in the center.
- Select featured to browse currently featured programs.
- Select watch later to access programs you’ve marked for later viewing.
- Select recently viewed to access programs you’ve previously watched.
Alternatively, navigate to the Shows or Genre hubs to browse for additional content options, or use Search to look for specific titles.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the MBC On Demand app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit movies or shows with certain ratings from being watched on your console, those programs will be marked in the MBC On Demand app with a “restricted” icon. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the MBC On Demand app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?