Set up the Paramount Movies app on Xbox 360
On this page
To watch Paramount Movies on your console, you need:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account
- At least 75 megabytes of available storage space
Download the Paramount Movies app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for Paramount Movies.
- Select Paramount Movies to download and install the app. After the download, you can launch the app and view details about the available content.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Paramount Movies app will follow those settings For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Paramount Movies app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up the Paramount Movies app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?