Set up and use the Animal Planet L!VE app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Animal Planet L!VE app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live Account.
- At least 120 megabytes (MB) of available space.
Download the Animal Planet L!VE app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the Animal Planet L!VE app.
- Select Animal Planet L!VE, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the Animal Planet L!VE app later, go to apps, My Apps and then Animal Planet L!VE.
Watch Animal Planet L!VE
To start watching, go to apps, My Apps and then Animal Planet L!VE.
- From the Home hub, you can watch any of the featured programmes displayed across the top of the hub.
- You can also select the featured content in the centre of the hub.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which films and TV programmes can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Animal Planet L!VE app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programmes, those programmes will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Animal Planet L!VE app. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings passcode.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Animal Planet L!VE app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?