Set up and use the Viki app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the Viki app on Xbox 360, you need the following:
- An Xbox Live account
- At least 130 megabytes of available space
Download the Viki app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox LIVE-enabled gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Viki.
- Select Viki to download and install the app.
To start the Viki app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then Viki.
- Go to apps, My Apps, and then Viki.
- From the Main hub, you can:
- Watch any of the suggested programmes displayed in the centre.
- Select Featured to check out currently featured videos.
- Select Recently Watched to re-watch content you’ve previously viewed.
Or, navigate to the TV Shows, Movies, Music, or News to browse for additional content, or navigate to the Search hub to find specific programmes.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which films and TV programmes can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Viki app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of programmes with certain ratings, those programmes will be marked in the Viki app with a “restricted” icon. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the Viki app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?