How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360
If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.
If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Here’s how.
Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:
- Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
- The console must be registered in your name.
- Sign in to your Microsoft account at Devices.
- Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
- Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360 " issue you were reading about or a different issue?