Error 0x97DD001E occurs on Xbox One
You get the following error on either Xbox One or PC:
This means you’re having trouble connecting to Xbox services.
On Xbox One
- Restart your network device (most likely a router).
- Test your connection to Xbox Live:
- Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.
- Select System > Settings > Network > Network settings.
- Select Test network connection.
If you see packet loss greater than 5 percent, try the Xbox One Network Connection Error Solution.
- Launch the Xbox Console Companion app.
- Select Settings > Network.
- Under Network status, make sure the app says “Connected.”
If you keep getting this error, see Xbox Live server connectivity on Windows 10 is blocked.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 0x97DD001E occurs on Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?