Troubleshoot Dailymotion on Xbox 360
Dailymotion videos don’t play smoothly
If Dailymotion videos aren’t playing smoothly on your console, try the following:
Dailymotion app doesn’t respond
If the Dailymotion app is not responding, delete and reinstall the app. Here’s how:
- On your console, go to Settings, and then select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to Dailymotion.
- Select Delete.
- Return to Xbox Home.
- Go to Apps, and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse or search for Dailymotion.
- Select Dailymotion to download the app.
Both Dailymotion and Microsoft provide support for Dailymotion on Xbox Live. The following information summarizes the areas covered by each company:
See Dailymotion’s frequently asked questions for questions related to:
- Dailymotion programming and queue issues
- Dailymotion account management
Xbox Support provides help with the following topics:
- Using the Dailymotion app
- Xbox Live account setup
- Xbox Live billing and service
Information about parental controls
The parental controls that you set for Xbox 360 do not apply to some Dailymotion content. When you first start the Dailymotion app, you see this message:
Xbox 360 content controls may not apply to some content on Dailymotion.
Dailymotion enables access to content that is not appropriate for children or teens.
When you see this message, you have the option to select Accept or Refuse. If you click Refuse, the app does not start, and you return to the my apps page.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot Dailymotion on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?