Set up and use the NFL on Xbox 360 app
On this page
To use the NFL on Xbox 360 app, you need:
Download the NFL on Xbox 360 app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the NFL on Xbox 360 app.
- Select NFL on Xbox 360, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the NFL on Xbox 360 app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then NFL on Xbox 360.
Sign in with your NFL.com account
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to tv & movies, My Video Apps, and then NFL on Xbox 360.
- From the main screen, you can:
- Catch up on the latest NFL news on NFL NOW.
- Watch the NFL NETWORK.
- Track the progress of this week's games in the GAME CENTER.
- Watch NFL games on demand on NFL GAME REWIND.
- Play NFL.COM FANTASY.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control the content that can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the NFL on Xbox 360 app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of shows or videos, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the NFL on Xbox 360 app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the NFL on Xbox 360 app" issue you were reading about or a different issue?