Set up and use the YouTube app on Xbox 360
Watch YouTube videos on your Xbox 360
Watch a variety of originally created videos from YouTube on your Xbox 360 console. From your favorite viral videos to gaming tips, a universe of compelling content is available through YouTube on Xbox Live.
To use the YouTube app, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 83 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
- High-speed Internet access
|The following video shows you how to watch YouTube on your TV through your Xbox 360 console.|
Watch the video “Watch YouTube videos on your Xbox”
Download the YouTube app to stream online videos on Xbox 360
- Sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for YouTube.
- Select YouTube, and then select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse the available content.
To start YouTube later, select My Apps, and then YouTube. You can also start YouTube by selecting Video, and then My Video Apps.
If you have a YouTube account, you can sign in to your YouTube account and access your YouTube subscriptions and playlists.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the YouTube app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?