Error 807B01F4 occurs when you try to download content from Xbox Live on Xbox 360
You see one of the following error messages when you try to redeem a prepaid code or download content from Xbox Live:
Sorry, there's a problem with the Xbox service. Try again later.
Status Code: 807B01F4
Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live. Please try again later.
Status Code: 807B01F4
This may mean one of the following:
- There's a problem with your network setup.
- Your account may be blocked.
Note When this issue occurs, you may not be able to open Account Management.
To resolve this issue, try the following solutions.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: Reset your system
To reset your system, follow these steps:
- Press the Guide button, and then select Turn Off Console.
- Unplug the power cable from the back of your router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have both a router and a modem, remove the power cable from both devices.
- After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal states.
- Plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal states.
- Turn on the Xbox console again and run the Xbox Live Connection Test. To run the test, follow these steps:
Note If you're using an Xbox 360 Wireless Controller, you can turn on the console by using the Guide button on the controller.
- Select settings.
- Select System.
- Select Network Settings.
- Select your network.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
Solution 3: Open network ports
If you have a firewall, or if you have a connection to a workplace or a school, college, or university network, you might need to open network ports for your Xbox 360 console to communicate with Xbox Live. For help, see Xbox 360 network ports and router configurations for Xbox Live.
If you still experience the problem, contact Xbox Support.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 807B01F4 occurs when you try to download content from Xbox Live on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?