Use Game bar on Windows 10
To open Game bar:
- Launch a game.
- Press Windows logo key +
G. Or, if you’ve connected an Xbox One controller, press the
- Most games will automatically be detected as a game, but if your game is not recognized, select the
Enable gaming features for this app to record gameplay check box if prompted.
Keyboard shortcuts for Game bar include:
- Windows logo key+ G: Open Game bar
- Windows logo key+ Alt+Print Screen: Take a screenshot of your game
- Windows logo key+ Alt+G: Record the last few moments of gameplay (You can change the amount of time recorded in
Windows Settings > Gaming > Captures)
- Windows logo key+ Alt+R: Start or stop recording
- Windows logo key+ Alt+M: Start or stop microphone recording
- Windows logo key+ Alt+B: Start or pause broadcast
- Windows logo key+ Alt+W: Show camera in broadcast
To create customized keyboard shortcuts, press the Start button, select
Settings > Gaming > Game bar, then enter your shortcuts.