Xbox One 2013 operating system versions and system updates
The list below shows the Xbox One operating system version number and what features were added or updated based on the system updates in 2013.
To find your Xbox One console’s operating system version:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
- Select System > Settings.
- Select System > Console info.
- Your OS version is located in the second row.
Note If you’re in the middle of a system update and need to find your operating system version on your console, pull both the left and right triggers and both the left and right bumpers on your controller at the same time. The operating system version is listed as Build and is the second line down.
2013 System Updates
OS version: 6.2.10217.0 (xb_rel_launch.131205-2200)
Stability and performance update
- Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby.
- Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when rejoining games.
- Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users.
- Addresses dashboard quality experiences for some users.
- Improvements to Xbox One TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time.
- Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users.
OS version: 6.2.10210.0 (xb_rel_launch 131118-1159)
Launch Day update
This is the first update to the system and will include the full operating system.
OS version: 6.2.9781.0 (xb_rel_flash1307.130829-1800)
This is the operating system installed at the factory.
Other system updates
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Xbox One 2013 operating system versions and system updates" issue you were reading about or a different issue?