Get new games, movies, and apps through Xbox One
Microsoft Store lets you buy games and add-ons, install apps, stream music, and purchase or rent movies and TV shows from your Xbox One console.
Find Xbox digital content you want
- To search by voice, say "Xbox, Bing" and then say what you're looking for. You can search by name, actor, genre, type of movie (such as HD), and decade. You can also combine these terms. For example, "Find HD action movies with Clive Owen."
- If you prefer to use the controller, press the Xbox button to open the guide, select Store, then choose Search. Use the on-screen keyboard to enter search criteria.
Once you find something you're interested in, select it with the A button to get more information. Depending on the game or app, you'll see:
- Download size, release date, rating, and description
- Purchase availability (buy, get for free) and an option to Pin to Home or Rate
- Trailers and images
- Purchases from Movies & TV are not downloaded to your console but are streamed over the Internet to your console or other Movies & TV-compatible devices. For more information, see Microsoft Store: Movies & TV.
- Keep in mind that games can be large and take a while to download and install, depending on the individual title and your Internet connection speed. For more info, see How to install games on Xbox One.
- Some apps may require a subscription or membership with a service provider (for example, Netflix).
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Get new games, movies, and apps through Xbox One" issue you were reading about or a different issue?