Error 800705b4 occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live
You see the following error code and message when trying to connect to Xbox Live:
Status code 800705b4
Can't or unable to connect to Xbox Live.
Solution 1: Check the Xbox Live service status
If you see any alerts here, wait until the service is up and running and try again:
Solution 2: Test your Xbox Live connection
For help connecting to Xbox Live, try testing your Xbox Live connection. Here’s how:
- Press the Guide button on your controller.
- Go to settings and select System Settings.
- Select Network Settings.
- If prompted, select Wired Network or the name of your wireless network.
- Select Test Xbox Live Connection.
- If you get an error testing your connection, try the Xbox 360 Connection Error Solution.
If you experience a random disconnection from Xbox Live, check out the Xbox 360 Disconnect Solution for help with your connection.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 800705b4 occurs when you try to connect to Xbox Live " issue you were reading about or a different issue?