Xbox 360 game replacement
You can replace a damaged out-of-warranty Microsoft game disc under the terms and conditions of the Microsoft Game Disc Replacement Program. Before contacting us for a replacement, please note the following:
- If your Xbox 360 console cannot play a disc, first try using the Xbox disc drive solution to resolve the problem.
- The Microsoft Game Disc Replacement Program applies ONLY to games published by Microsoft and is subject to availability. If the game is published by another company, contact that company for a replacement disc. To browse Microsoft games, go to Games Marketplace.
Game Disc Replacement Program
How to get a replacement disc
How to get a replacement disc
- Order a replacement Microsoft game disc from the Xbox Online Service Center.
Console registration is required to place an order. The cost is US $20 plus tax and must be paid for by credit card.
- Send us your nonworking disc along with the service request number of your disc replacement order (the mailing address is provided when you place your order).
- Once we receive your disc and the Microsoft Disc Replacement Program Terms and Conditions are met, a replacement game disc (not the entire game package) will be sent to you.
- You should receive the replacement disc 5 to 10 days after we receive the damaged disc.
Microsoft Game Disc Replacement Program Terms and Conditions
THIS PROGRAM IS GOOD ONLY FOR XBOX 360 CONSOLE OWNERS IN COUNTRIES WHERE XBOX 360 IS SOLD AT AUTHORIZED RETAIL LOCATIONS.
- You must enclose one damaged disc for each disc to be replaced.
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- No replacement will be made if less than 90% of the damaged disc is enclosed.
- Payment is by international credit card only and is not refundable. This program cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or program.
- Replacement will be the game disc only, without case or game documents and the same game title you submit.
- Your name and address must match the name and address on your credit card billing statement and is the address that will be used for delivery. Microsoft is not responsible for shipment to an incomplete or incorrect address.
- Program is for CONSUMER END-USERS only. Your Xbox 360 console serial number is required for each order. Maximum quantity requested of each game title is one (1).
- Submitted materials become Microsoft property and will not be returned. Microsoft is not responsible for any lost submissions.
- This is a limited-time program, subject to availability, and subject to change without notice.
- Microsoft will replace only selected titles and has no obligation to replace all titles or any particular title.
- Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to you.
- These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any agreements or communications (whether oral or written) regarding the Program.
Contact other game companies
If the game is not published by Microsoft, contact the game publisher about its Xbox 360 game disc replacement policy.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Xbox 360 game replacement" issue you were reading about or a different issue?