Error 8015341E occurs when you try to buy content on Xbox Live
You see the following error code and message when you try to buy content on Xbox Live:
Can't retrieve information from Xbox Live.
Status code: 8015341E
This may mean that one of the following conditions exists:
- There is a temporary Billing service problem on Xbox Live.
- There is an issue that affects your Xbox Live account.
To resolve this issue, try the following:
- Solution 1: Retry the purchase immediately. Some temporary billing issues can be corrected by trying to make the purchase again. If the previous purchase was not completed successfully, you will not be charged Microsoft Points again.
- Solution 2: Retry the purchase in 24–72 hours. If an immediate second purchase attempt didn’t resolve the issue, retry the purchase later.
- Solution 3: Contact Xbox Support. If still experience the problem, contact Xbox Support by clicking the “Contact us” link at the bottom of this page.
To provide better support, did this solution solve your problem?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Error 8015341E occurs when you try to buy content on Xbox Live" issue you were reading about or a different issue?