Resuming a game you started on Xbox 360
To continue playing a game on Xbox One that you started on Xbox 360, save it to the cloud. Then when you play the game again, you’ll pick up where you left off.
If you're already using Cloud Saved Games, you're good to go. If your saved game is stored only on your Xbox 360, do the following before playing on Xbox One:
- On Xbox 360, go to Settings > System > Storage > Cloud Saved Games and select Enable.
- Start your game. When you're prompted to select a device for saving your game, choose Cloud Saved Games.
- End your game. Leave your Xbox 360 on long enough for it to upload your saved game.
To make sure that your saved game is in the cloud:
- On Xbox 360, go to Settings > System > Storage > and select Cloud Saved Games.
- Choose the game.
- If it says “In sync,” it’s ready. If not, launch it, save progress, and try again.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.