Error FH301 occurs when you try to launch Forza Horizon 3
You get the following error code when you try to launch Forza Horizon 3:
This means that an incompatible graphics driver is detected and there may be known issues with your current GPU manufacturer’s driver version.
Make sure that you've installed the latest drivers for your graphics device.
To resolve this issue, check for the latest updates for your Windows 10 device:
- Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
- Select Settings > Update & security.
- On the Windows update tab, select Check now to see if any updates are available for your device.
- Once the updates have downloaded, select Install now to start the installation.
- After you've installed the updates, we recommend you restart your device so the latest updates can take effect. Before you restart, make sure you save and close any open apps.
Note For more info about your graphics card driver, visit the hardware manufacturer's website.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.