Uninstall Xbox One games or apps to free hard drive space
When your Xbox is low on space, we’ll let you know.
Here’s how to increase space:
Add external storage (at least USB 3.0 and 256 GB).
- From Home, select My games & apps.
- Filter your games or apps by Sort by last used.
- Scroll down to see the games or apps you haven’t used in a while. To see your biggest games first, choose Sort by size.
- When you’ve highlighted something to uninstall, press the Menu button on your controller.
- Select Manage game or Manage app, then Uninstall all.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.