Set up and use the AOL On app on Xbox 360
On this page
To install and use the AOL On app on your console, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account.
- At least 120 megabytes (MB) of available storage space.
Download the AOL On app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the AOL On app.
- Select AOL On, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the AOL On app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then AOL On.
Watch AOL On
Go to apps, My Apps, and then AOL On.
From the Featured hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Catch up on your Favorites.
- View all content.
- Navigate to the News hub to watch the latest news content.
- Navigate to the Channel hub to sort your content by Entertainment, News, Technology, and Food and Home.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the AOL On app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the AOL On app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the AOL On app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?