Set up an Xbox Live app
To use an Xbox Live app on your console, you need:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account.
Note You need a Gold (paid) Membership to access some content and features. For more information, go to Xbox Live Gold changes frequently asked questions.
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space on your Xbox 360 console or on an attached memory device
Download the Xbox Live app
- On your console, sign in using your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for and select the app that you want. The app will download and start automatically.
To start the Xbox Live app later, go to Apps and select the app.
If these instructions don’t work for you, your app may require more specific installation instructions. For more help, look for the specific app at Apps.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.