Set up and use the CC:Stand-Up app on Xbox 360
On this page
To use the CC:Stand-Up app, you need the following:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account.
- At least 135 megabytes (MB) of available space.
Download the CC:Stand-Up app
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for CC:Stand-Up app.
- Select CC:Stand-Up, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the CC:Stand-Up app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then CC:Stand-Up.
Go to apps, My Apps, and then CC:Stand-Up.
- From the Channel hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Select the Channel Guide tile to browse additional channels.
- Navigate to the right of the Channel hub for additional browsing hubs:
- The Featured hub has a selection of tiles that you can choose to show a single video or a long list of featured videos.
- The Customized Feed Driven hub focuses on special limited-time content that you might like. The app displays a custom header, such as “ny comedy fest” or “john oliver ny” that easily identifies the special content.
- Navigate to the left of Channel hub to the Search hub to search for specific content by title or comedian.
- Select something to watch, and then select Play.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the CC:Stand-Up app will follow those settings. For example, if you prohibit viewing of R-rated movies or TV-MA-rated TV shows, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the CC:Stand-Up app. To play a locked item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict Xbox Live content using Family Settings, see Xbox 360 console parental controls.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and use the CC:Stand-Up app on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?