Troubleshoot the Comedy Time app on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Comedy Time app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The Comedy Time app doesn't respond
If the Comedy Time app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Comedy Time."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps and select Comedy Time.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Comedy Time app.
- Startup errors:
- Sorry, the Comedy Time server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Comedy Time server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- Comedy Time Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
If you get one of these errors, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to check if there’s an issue with the service.
- If there is no current issue reported and you get the error when you try to start the Comedy Time app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Comedy Time app.
- If the problem isn’t resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- Video errors:
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors, wait about a minute and then try to access the content again.
If you continue to get the error, select a different program to watch.
To report the content error, contact Comedy Time through the Comedy Time Contact webpage or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note Comedy Time is responsible for all issues related to content in the app. To report an error or contact Comedy Time, go to the Comedy Time contact page or send email to email@example.com.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.