Set up and watch Crackle on Xbox 360
Crackle delivers full-length, uncut Hollywood movies and TV on demand. Watch hundreds of movies and thousands of TV episodes in the genres you love: action, comedy, crime, horror, thriller, and sci-fi.To watch Crackle on your console, you need:
- A Crackle account (you can create an account at the Crackle site)
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available storage space
Set up the Crackle app
- From Xbox Home, go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse or search for Crackle.
- Select Crackle to download the app. When the download is complete, the Crackle app automatically starts.
To start Crackle later, go to Apps and select Crackle.
You will be prompted to activate Crackle the first time you access an option that requires a Crackle user account, such as the Watchlist or History feature of the app.To associate the Crackle app with your Crackle account:
- From Xbox Home, go to Video, then My Video Apps, and then Crackle.
- Navigate to my crackle.
- Select watchlist or history. A four-digit registration code will be displayed.
- From a web browser on your computer, go to the Crackle activation page. (Sign-in may be required.)
- Sign in with your Crackle account.
- Enter the activation code shown on your Xbox 360 console, and then select Activate. Your Xbox 360 console will be activated as a Crackle device.
- Go to Video and select Crackle.
- From the main hub, you can:
- Watch one of the featured programs displayed in the center of the hub.
- Navigate to movies, shows, and collections or browse to filter content by category.
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play.
Using Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the Crackle app will follow those settings For example, if you use parental controls to restrict some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the Crackle app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360 and Xbox Live.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Set up and watch Crackle on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?