CW Network app on Xbox 360 help
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console is not providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The CW Network app on Xbox 360 doesn't respond
If the CW Network app doesn't respond to input, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "CW Network app."
- Select Delete. Confirm that you want to delete the item. After you've deleted all the items related to the app, go back to the Dashboard.
- From the Dashboard, go to apps, then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for CW Network app and then select it.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "CW Network app on Xbox 360 help" issue you were reading about or a different issue?