Troubleshoot Docurama app issues on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Docurama app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The Docurama app doesn't respond
If the Docurama app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Docurama."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps and select Docurama.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Docurama app.
- Sorry, the Docurama server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Docurama server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- Docurama Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
If you get one of these errors, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to check if there’s an issue with the service.
- If there’s no issue and you get the error message when you try to start the Docurama app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Docurama app.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors:
- Wait about a minute and then try to access the content again.
- If the issue is not resolved, select a different video to watch.
Note Docurama is responsible for all content-related issues in the Docurama App. To report a content error, see the Contact Cinedigm webpage or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.