Troubleshoot Docurama app issues on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Docurama app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
The Docurama app doesn't respond
If the Docurama app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall it. Here’s how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Docurama."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps and select Docurama.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Docurama app.
- Sorry, the Docurama server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Docurama server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- Docurama Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
If you get one of these errors, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to check if there’s an issue with the service.
- If there’s no issue and you get the error message when you try to start the Docurama app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Docurama app.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors:
- Wait about a minute and then try to access the content again.
- If the issue is not resolved, select a different video to watch.
Note Docurama is responsible for all content-related issues in the Docurama App. To report a content error, see the Contact Cinedigm webpage or send email to email@example.com.
Was this article helpful?
Thank you for your feedback
We're sorry this article didn't solve your problem. We won't give up and neither should you. Try this community option, below.