Troubleshoot Docurama app issues on Xbox 360
This article describes how to resolve problems with the Docurama app on Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the Docurama app isn’t functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio/video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn’t providing good-quality video or audio, see Xbox 360 audio or video problems.
The Docurama app doesn't respond
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Xbox 360 Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to "Docurama."
- Select Delete.
- Return to the Xbox Dashboard.
- Go to Browse Apps and select Docurama.
- Select Confirm Download to download and install the app.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the Docurama app.
- Sorry, the Docurama server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- Sorry, the Docurama server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status
- Docurama Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred
If you get one of these errors, follow these steps:
- Go to Service status to check if there’s an issue with the service.
- If there’s no issue and you get the error message when you try to start the Docurama app or access content in the app, wait about a minute and then restart the app.
- If you continue to get the error, delete and reinstall the Docurama app.
- If the problem is not resolved, contact Xbox Support.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
If you get one of these errors:
- Wait about a minute and then try to access the content again.
- If the issue is not resolved, select a different video to watch.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot Docurama app issues on Xbox 360" issue you were reading about or a different issue?