Troubleshoot EPIX on Xbox Live
Questions about EPIX?
If you have questions about EPIX, go to EPIX: Frequently asked questions.
For further help, contact EPIX.
EPIX error messages
Sorry, EPIX service isn’t available right now. Please try again later. For more information, go to xbox.com/status.
If you get this error message when you install or start EPIX, try the following:
- Wait a minute, and then try installing or starting EPIX again.
- Check the Xbox Live service status
The current network cannot support quality video playback. The current video has been paused and you may choose to continue at a later time.
If you get this error message when you’re watching movies, try the solutions on this page: Improve Xbox Live speed. If these solutions don’t resolve the problem, contact Xbox Support using the Assistance information at the bottom of this page.
Sorry, the item you're interested in is no longer available.
This error may occur when you search for content that is no longer available on EPIX. You can browse the video catalog to choose another movie, or do another search.
EPIX app does not respond.
If the EPIX app doesn’t respond, delete and reinstall the EPIX app. Here’s how:
- From Xbox Home, go to Settings, and then select System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device (most likely Hard Drive).
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and select any items that refer to EPIX.
- Select Delete.
- Return to Xbox Home.
- Go to Apps and then select Browse Apps.
- Browse or search for EPIX.
- Select EPIX to download the app.
Did this resolve your issue?
Thank you for your feedback
Thanks for your feedback!
Provide feedback for this topic
Would you like to contact Support regarding the "Troubleshoot EPIX on Xbox Live" issue you were reading about or a different issue?