To use the FNTSY app, you need the following:
- To be signed in to an Xbox Live account.
- At least 128 megabytes of available space.
- A FNTSY account.
To download the app, follow these steps:
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to apps, and then select Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the FNTSY app.
- Select FNTSY, and then select Download.
- Select Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
To start the FNTSY app later, go to apps, My Apps, and then FNTSY.
Set up the FNTSY app on Xbox 360
- Make sure you have an account with FNTSY.
- Go to apps, My Apps, and then select FNTSY.
- Select Settings and then Account Settings.
- Enter your FNTSY account information and select login.
Manage your FNTSY account
You can manage your FNTSY account from a browser on an Internet-enabled device by visiting the FNTSY page and signing in with your FNTSY account information.
Use Family Settings to control access to content
If you use Family Settings to control which movies and TV shows can be watched through Xbox Live on your console, the FNTSY app will follow those settings. For example, if you use parental controls to restrict access to some kinds of TV programs, those programs will be marked with a “restricted” icon in the FNTSY app. To play a restricted item, an adult must enter the Family Settings pass code.
For more information about how to restrict access to Xbox Live content by using Family Settings, see Set parental controls for Xbox 360.
Xbox Live connection problems
If the FNTSY app isn't functioning smoothly on your console, you may have a connectivity problem. See Troubleshoot Xbox 360 connection to Xbox Live.
Xbox 360 audio or video problems
If your Xbox 360 console isn't providing good-quality video or audio for your app, see Audio or video problems in an app on Xbox 360.
The FNTSY app doesn't respond
If the FNTSY app doesn't respond, delete and reinstall it. Here's how:
- From the Xbox Dashboard, go to settings and then System.
- Select Storage.
- Select your primary storage device.
- Select Games and Apps.
- Find and highlight the FNTSY app. Press the Y button to access Game Options.
- Select Delete, and then confirm that you want to delete all items related to the app.
- Go back to the Dashboard.
- Go to apps and then to Browse Apps or Search Apps.
- Browse or search for the FNTSY app and then select it.
- Select Download and then Confirm Purchase to download and install the app.
If the app still doesn't respond, contact Xbox Support.
You may get one of the following error messages when you try to use the FNTSY app.
- The video cannot be played at this time.
- A missing data error has occurred.
- Sorry, the video you were interested in is no longer available.
To resolve the error, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the content again.
If you continue to receive this error, return to the prior menu and select a different piece of content to watch. To report a content error, email FNTSY Support at email@example.com.
- Sorry, the FNTSY server isn’t available right now. Please select the retry button below or try again later. For more information, go to www.xbox.com/status.
- The Application has encountered an unexpected error and will now exit.
- FNTSY Server unavailable.
- A server or network error has occurred. Please try again later.
- An unknown error has occurred.
- An internal error has occurred.
To resolve the error, follow these steps:
- Go to www.xbox.com/status to make sure there isn’t an issue with the service provider.
- If there’s no issue and you receive this error message when you try to launch the FNTSY app or content within the app, wait for approximately one minute. Then, try to launch the app again.
- If you continue to receive this error, delete the FNTSY app and reinstall.
- If this doesn’t resolve your problem, contact Xbox Support.
FNTSY is responsible for all content in the app. To report a content error, email FNTSY Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.